Street Cleaner: The Video Game
The Street Cleaner's work is never done. Become Jack Slade on his quest to wipe out criminal scum from the streets of San Diego in this 8-bit retro style platformer. Your gun and your trusty baseball bat are the only tools you need to take on the criminal underworld through seven action packed stages.
Street Cleaner: The Video Game is an action platformer in the style of 8-bit classics from the 1980's. It follows the character of Jack Slade from the fictional series of vigilante films, as things would be if he had made the transition to a licensed video game in that era. Make no mistake, while this game may look like a blast from the past, the gameplay is a product of more modern times. While the game is tough, there's no lives or instant death to worry about here! You can feel free to enjoy the experience no matter what your skill level may be, thanks to the built in "Assist Mode" options.
Back on Kickstarter
Wishlist on Steam
Want to get your hands on Street Cleaner: The Video Game? The best thing you can do is wish list the game on Steam! Be notified when it goes live, and help the game be more successful, all in just one simple click.
- An ALL NEW soundtrack of authentic pulse-pounding 8-bit chiptunes by the Street Cleaner himself!
- Seven Stages featuring ten exciting boss fights.
- Stylish 8-bit retro aesthetics combined with modern visual flair like large scale pixel animations, parallax scrolling backgrounds and particle effects.
- In game controller/keyboard remapping for convenience and accessibility.
- "Assist Mode" game mode for accessibility options allows EVERYONE to play the game how they want to by adjusting settings like: infinite health, infinite ammo, double jump, reduced game speed, and more.
- "Hardcore Mode" game mode for players in search of extreme difficulty.